Friday 26 December 2014

The Night Before Christmas: The Glasgow Edition




It was the twenty fourth of December and wind swept the streets, shoppers and workers retired with tired feet. The bars were all empty the streets were quite dead, mummy's and daddy's put children to bed.

A Gallant young woman who some would call "sturdy" left the candle shop at five and to a pub she did scurry. With her trusty companion Victoria in tow to Maggie Mays they did go, to meet up with Chae who called Ryan and the four were away. To Box they did travel on the Street called Sauchiehall, a bar keep called Scott made reasonably priced white Russian's for one and all.

The night did progress and Bobby came in...and a man with facial hair who's name I've forgotten. The clock struck eight on that hallowed night, and the Young Gallant lady's face got quite white.

"I need fresh air" she decried to the bar and she strode outside to look at the stars.
a fella approached, she heard him before she saw. His shell suite swished loudly he stopped and said "haw..." He looked at her from bushy head to bushy toe and nodded in approval.... she shook her head "no"

"I'm just oot the jail, I've been in for eight years," he licked his lips as he peered. The young woman smiled because it's nice to be nice, but secretly worried that she'd get prison lice.
"Is this is good bar?" he asked with a grin, the gash on his face only slightly gaping.
"It's only men inside." The gallant girl answered, the convict screwed his face as he pondered...

"Is this a gay bar?" he asked with incredulity "Awe NAW no again... This is always happening to me"

The girl bit her tongue in a very tight way to prevent her from asking "were you prison gay?"
"So are you some sort a lesbian? no that that's bad... I'm looking for my hole it's nearly been a decade since I've seen fanny and I'm feeling sad!"

"Lesbian!" she replied, "I'm very much in to minge" the girl declared but inwardly she cringed.

"Are you sure I cannae tempt you?" The convicted tried again. "I'm fucking good looking and I'm already pitching a tent."

"No you're quite alright" the girl squeaked out "Have a good Christmas" the convict did shout. As he swished down the street his quest quite clear.... to get his hole AND stay out of jail until next year.

Thus ends my true Christmas eve with a dash of crime, written like this cause fuck it... it's Christmas and Jesus love's a Rhyme

No comments:

Post a Comment